Sunday, July 13, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

It's been a very busy summer for the Ray family. We kicked it off by going to Florida the first weekend in June to see my sister's family...see last post. The next weekend we took it easy to celebrate Flag Day. How does one celebrate Flag Day you might ask? Great question. Moving right along... The third weekend I was on call for Clarian North hospital...also see a previous post...and Chris was in Washington DC for a conference. The last weekend in June we drove two and a half hours north to Ft. Wayne, IN to go boating with friends of mine from college. The first weekend in July we were in Pennsylvania for the Torrey family reunion and for this weekend, we just returned from another boating trip in Ft. Wayne, IN about an hour ago.

This coming weekend we will be home to celebrate my 30th birthday. I don't know what Chris has in store for me but I'm excited.

No comments: