Saturday, February 04, 2006

After many requests...

Welcome to the blog of the MC!! Chances are that if you have never been to my mother's website, www.motherofbridebyjan.blogspot.com, you have no idea what this blog is about or why on earth it is named, "Year of the MC." The bad news is that I refuse to give you the history which will prove to be important in understanding some of what will be written so you will have to check out her blog. The good news is that she is one of the most talented writers I have seen so be prepared to roll off your seat laughing.

This blog was created after multiple requests were made for there to be an off-shoot of my mom's blog. The requests were considered and after much deliberation, sweat, and tears, here we are...

My name is Torrey and I have been lucky enough to enjoy two months and one day of wedded bliss with my new husband Christopher, aka: The Beamer. This blog will most likely range from its original intention, what it is like to be a married couple (hence the "MC" title) all the way to cat poop and miraculous ways to fix it...the cat poop, not the MC.

Chris is having some male bonding for the first time since we got married on December 3rd, 2005 so I figured there was no better time to start a blog about the inner workings of our marriage then now. And now is the time for you to check out my mom's website so you will have a head start to what this is all about. Happy Laughing!

2 comments:

Grammie Jan said...

You did it! How fun -- what a great start.

Why does the writing sound -- oh -- somewhat familiar???

Could it be -- could it just be -- that you are RELATED to me?

Love it -- and you!!

The MOB

Anonymous said...

Love it. Have been reading your mom's blogs as they went along - well since I heard you were married - had to go back to catch up on hers. So am delighted you are giving your side of the story. Love the pics you've posted too. Your mom's cousin, RNR of CN