Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Prodigal Son Returns Part III

I reserve the right to retract and/or modify my previous statement of "it works like a charm." Of course I am referring to the anti-depressant/anti-anxiety meds we put Moses on.

I choose to modify.

It worked like a charm for the first two weeks. Moses has now returned to pooping on the floor next to the litter box and throwing up on the carpet. Thankfully the meowing has still been kept at bay. If we hear one little peep (or meow) out of him around 4 in the morning, he is off to Tails A Waggin.

To be continued...

Oh, and pictures from our Denver trip are coming soon.

1 comment:

Grammie Jan said...

Oh yuk.

I'm sorry.....it is so tough when they act up like this.

Munchkin is sorry I'm home. He doesn't get a full half of the bed at night any more.