Monday, June 04, 2007

Prodigal Son Returns Part II

We took Moses to the vet and poured our hearts out. We talked about everything...the poop, the throw up, the terrible meow, and the fact that although we couldn't quite manage to give Moses away, we weren't able to live like this anymore.

The vet had an easy fix. He said it would either work like a charm in two weeks or it wouldn't do anything and we might have to cope with giving away Moses.

The answer: (May I first say that I don't share this information lightly. I mean come on!! We are both social workers for crying out loud! Why? Why us? It is like having two teachers with a learning disabled child...or two lawyers with a child in jail. Instead, we are two social workers with...)

...a cat on anti-depressant medication.

And I must say, it works like a charm. :)

2 comments:

Grammie Jan said...

And I'm the lactation consultant who....

Runs in the family, I guess....

But I'm so glad Moses is better.

An Ami in Berlin said...

This has got to be the most post-modern cat on the planet. Anti-depressants?! I'm still laughing.