Sunday, September 23, 2007

Best husband ever...again.

All last year I wanted a Bears jersey but never really looked into it because they were so expensive. This year I decided I HAD to have one. I spent a few weekends looking on the internet for something that might be affordable. I found one last week but Chris said he thought he could find something less expensive. Instead of Chris taking the computer to find this so called less expensive jersey, he just sat on the couch and did nothing. I was frustrated but put the computer aside and decided I would ask another time and perhaps include some begging.

This morning I got ready for church and when I walked into the kitchen where Chris was making breakfast, he asked why I wasn't wearing my Bears shirt. I reminded him that the shirt is so huge it looks like a nightshirt so it isn't fit to wear. He threw me over his shoulder, carried me into the bedroom, and asked me to pull out the over sized shirt. In the drawer was my new Bears jersey he bought for me a few weeks ago and was hiding until this morning. He even went so far as to get a friend involved to make sure that when the jersey arrived in the mail, I wouldn't find it.

Just another example of how my husband is the best husband ever.

3 comments:

Grammie Jan said...

I couldn't have a better son-in-law if I had picked him myself!!! Hugs to our Christopher!!

The Silver Fox said...

Yes, we are all so glad that it is Chris and not one of the others!! ;o)

Anonymous said...

Aww! What a thoughtful husband! Keep the posts coming, I enjoy them. :o)