Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Path of Sprinkles

My cousin, Liz Ann, started blogging not too long ago. It took me a while to check it out and when I finally did, I loved it. I just pulled her blog up again and read the entire thing from start to finish. (Good thing she hasn't been writing for too long.)

Anyway, her words are inspiring and her love of God is moving. I especially enjoyed the blog about how we are like cups in how we break. What kind of cup are you? Tea cup, Styrofoam cup, mug, etc...

Although I don't have the talent of expressing myself in the way she does, I can see so many similarities in our emotions. She is absolutely precious.

Check out her blog. It is worth the time...

pathofsprinkles.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your praise is unmerited but heart warming. I think you're right about our having similar emotions-- from the few things my mom has mentioned about what you've dealt with in life, I think we're quite similar! What's your e-mail address? I'd really like to hear more about you and share more with you...