Sunday, September 28, 2008

Time for a change at 8500 hits

Chris and I are sitting here watching the Chicago Bears game (we are currently winning by the way) and playing around on the computer. We decided it was time to change the blog a little bit. Hope you like the new look of it. The only thing it lost from the old version was the counter. I'm very proud to say that I had reached 8500 hits. Either people have a lot of time on their hands or they have a lot of time on their hands because someone clicking on my blog that many times is absolutely crazy. Thanks to all who have visited and I hope that I provided a few laughs over the last few years and will provide a few more in the future.

4 comments:

RCO said...

Well, I hit your blog-spot a bunch of times, but Aunt Rosie is far too busy I'm afraid. Which reminds me that I certainly married well, but I can't say the same for her. Anyhow, I'll keep checking back on you two love birds!! ;o) And the new format is okay with me.

Grammie Jan said...

Love the new format -- I'm really impressed. I'm afraid to do something like that -- I'm just sure I'll lose the whole entire thing.... OK, time for y'all to teach yer ole ma a few new tricks.

AFTER we get home from Africa, that is!!

Anonymous said...

I find it refreshing. Keep writing!! :o)

RCO said...

Torrey, it's about time you added some more info to your blog-site! As I type Rosie and I are in Stone, England with HC. Adam and Eden Rose. We've had a wonderful visit :o) and will be sad to leave on Tuesday. :o(