Friday, February 02, 2007

Kinda creepy

Not too long ago I was trying to figure out what key words I could use in Google to get my blog to pop up. In case you are interested...none. Or at least I still can't figure it out. Anyway, while on my search, I discovered another blog. What is a bit odd is how much we have in common. First, we share the same name which is a bit unusual. Not only is it the same name but it is spelled the same way. Second, we are both counselors. She is an admissions counselor and I am a mental health counselor. Granted it isn't exactly the same thing but pretty darn close. We are both 28 years old and I discovered her grandparents live in the Chicagoland area. Crazy!!! I wonder if she is a Bears fan too? Last...and I swear I am not stalking her but I simply looked at recent posts on her blog, we have the exact same toothbrush. Coincidence? See for yourself. Her blog is torreysblog.blogspot.com.

She is a much more dedicated blogger than I. Maybe she will inspire me to write more than twice a month... :)

No comments: