Thursday, October 18, 2007

Weather excitement

Chris is gone and the weather is going a little crazy. We had bad storms last night which pulled siding off of our house. I was sitting on the couch this morning studying for the licensure exam I have tomorrow and heard a scratching noise on the house. I went outside and saw a piece of siding dangling. I pulled it off and noticed there was a second piece looking loose. I went the the gym in the afternoon and when I came home, I saw the second piece had fallen and there was a third looking loose. I called Chris and gave him to the news about the house and we tried to determine if this was something we needed to jump on today or tomorrow. He knows I hate dealing with this kind of thing so offered to make the necessary phone calls.

I just got home from my final marathon study session and flipped on the tv to see we are under a tornado watch. The wind is blowing and the cat is freaking out. I'm hoping the house manages to stay mostly together. I guess I won't know until I wake up tomorrow...

***A tornado warning was just issues for three parts of Indiana. Whew, this could be a long night before a long test tomorrow. Good thing I'm a sound sleeper.

2 comments:

Grammie Jan said...

Yikes! No fun! The major storm damage last night missed us, though we lost electricity twice yesterday. Hope all was well when you got up this morning -- praying for peace of spirit and endurance during test today. Love you!!

Mama

CuzNuz Ruth said...

I'm glad God have you a sense of humor to see a good side in the midst of stress. Hope the test went well.