Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween

Chris and I went to French Lick, Indiana for a Halloween weekend. We almost won for best costume. When we didn't win, we put put up for worst costume. We didn't manage to win that one either. Our costumes were simple. We made a white stick (stick with red on the bottom for blind people) and then used tape to write the date (10/27/07) across our chests. We went as blind dates. :)

Yesterday we had a Halloween hash. I changed my outfit since it wasn't as funny with only one person. Chris made me a pig nose and I made pig ears. I wrapped a blanket around myself and went as pig in a blanket. It was noted by friends that I think too hard for my costumes.

Tonight the kids come and my favorite part of the day begins...one for them, one for me, one for them, one for me.

And then I go to the gym. :)

Happy Halloween!!!

1 comment:

An Ami in Berlin said...

My favorite was when you had to go to a church "holiday" party and dress up as a Bible character. Your mom suggested "King Saul and the Witch of Endor." You were having nothing of it. You wanted to be a French Fry. So I remember your going as King Saul and the ... French Fry?

Times haven't really changed much, have they?